The Four ‘C’s in B2B
We can look at the B2B Platform that’s needed to support the customer’s expectations from four viewpoints:
- How many do we have?
- How appropriate are they?
- How happy are they?
- How do they behave?
- What do these customers actually do all day?
- How can we help them?
- How easy is it to find the content the customers need?
- How usable is it?
- Does it encourage the customer to do what we want?
- How does our B2B platform affect revenues?
- Does it reduce our costs?
- Can we prove the Return on Investment or Net Present Value of our B2B projects?